Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Snack - London SwissRoll


I bought a pack of London swiss roll Blueberry for Ryan lastweek for RM4.90,original price is RM5.90.It is first time Ryan eat this swiss roll and to my suprise he likes it alot..he can easily eat 2-3pcs at one go.Every day he will eat this swiss roll (which Ryan calls it as kek kek/cake).So within 1 week, everything is gone.Now it is time to stock up some snacks for Ryan.Frankly speaking, I seldom give Ryan eat biskit(too heaty),I still prefer to give him some cake for his tea time with barley water or Ribena.

5 comments:

nicole said...

i saw this London swiss roll in advertisment, duno hows the taste and yet to try.
Ryan love it?
mayb i shld buy 1 for try.
got few flavour right?
Jessica also love cake de

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I love swiss roll a lot. I am able to finish one big one all by myself. I just had one pandan swissroll today, yummy!

Yes, cake is much better than biscuits, at least it is less heaty. But for Sarah, she is quite picky in terms of cake. Those dry texture one, she doesn't like it.

MeRy said...

Nic - I first get to noe abt this swiss roll from TV advertisement...from there, the cake looks yummy. So I tried bought 1 pack, not bad. It has few flavors:blueberry,vanilla, chocolate,etc...
Let's check out tis website :
http://www.londonbiscuits.com.my/product/swissroll.html...I believe Jessica will love it too.

MeRy said...

Joanne - Ryan alos picky in eating a cake,not all kind of cake he will like it.U juz hav ur pandan swisroll, u make it urself??
Medan did sell famous swissroll,it has about 10 flavours....the one I like most is pineapple n mocca swissroll.Everytime I will bring a few rolls back to Sibu.Keep in fridge and eat for abt 1 week. Both me n hubby love eating swissroll. I guess we are swissroll lover.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, I also wish I could make a swissroll by myself, but I still need to learn alot in terms of baking.
I actually bought one from the bakery shop.

I never tried pineapple and mocca swissroll, sure taste good!