I can't remember when I baked this banana cake. Tonight while arranging my pictures profile, I saw this photo yet to be publish at my blog...
Once a week, when my baking mood is on..i will spend an hour in the kitchen baking a cake,of course, only those simple cake like sponge cake,butter cake,etc...Those cake that need to spent hours for preparing is definitely out from my baking list.
Banana cake is one of my favourite cake,easy to prepare and it tasted Good.
Let's me share this simple banana cake recipe :
125 gram plain flour
1tsp baking powder
1/4tsp baking soda
125 gram sugar
125 gram banana
75ml corn oil
pinch of salt
1. Mashed the bananas with salt
2. Beat egg and sugar till light and fluffy
3. Add in mashed banana,beat till thick
4. Pour in milk and mixed well
5. Mixed in flour,baking powder and baking soda
6. Lastly, add in corn oil and mixed them well.
7. Preheat oven for 5 mins,bake the cake for 25-30mins @180'c (till cook).