At last...... I have the free time to update my blog and as promised, I will post up the recipe of "steamed egg cake" to share with my bloggers' friend.
It is definitely a simple cake and it taste good.
125 gr cake flour ( I used BlueKey-Superfine flour)
150 gr caster sugar
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp 7up/sprite/100 plus (any soda drink)
1 tsp baking powder
1. Sieved the cake flour ,set aside.
2. Beat egg and sugar in high speed till fluffy (about 10-15mins).
3. Pour in orange juice + soda drink,then reduce the speed to low and continue to beat till mix well.
4. Pour in the cake flour + baking soda,mix well.
5. Steam at high heat for about 30 mins.
Let's give it a try.........
Note : For the picture of this cake, please refer to my previous post.