Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Last weekend, I have my third attempt to make steamed egg cake. I love eating steamed egg cake,not oily and the taste is great.
Since I don't have 7up and orange juice, I just substitute with 100plus and I also add few drops of vanilla essence. The aroma of the cake is great.
The recipe of steamed egg cake :
125gm all purpose flour (i use cake flour)
1 tbsp concentrated orange juice (change to 100 plus)
1tbsp 7up (change to 100plus)
1. Sieved the flour and set aside
2. Combined the eggs and sugar,beat in high speed until foamy and fluffy.
3. Add 7up and orange juice (for my case, I add 100 plus),
Reduce the speed to low.
4. Mix the flour well and remove immediately after 10 rounds whips.
5. Steamed at high heat for approximately 30 mins.