Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hubby's birthday

*I supposed to make this post yesterday,but due to the internet line was done..I have to postpone till tonight*

Yesterday was a special day....12-12-12 and it was my hubby's birthday. I bought him a birthday cake and cooked some simple dishes for our dinner. As part of traditional practice, chicken soup meesuah is a must for celebrating birthday.

Ryan was the "happiest boy" when I told him we were getting a birthday cake for daddy. Ryan loved to eat cakes.
After dinner, Ryan waited anxiously for the birthday cake to come...since we were still quite full, I decided to have the cake cutting session around 8.30pm.
Ryan and I sang a birthday song together followed by photo taking session....A very simple celebration!!

Dear ..."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"







1 comment:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I like simple celebration.

121212, it was indeed a unique day to celebrate your husband's birthday.