Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mosquito repellant



I bought this Johnson N Johnson clear lotion Anti-Mosquito when I was backed to my hometown Medan last Dec'07. At that point of time, Ryan still can't use it as it stated clearly that it can only be applied to a baby above 1 yr old. This Feb'08, Ryan is already 1 yr old n I hav started apply this anti-mosquito lotion at both his legs. The effect is good and no mosquito bites anymore. I have tried to find this lotion at Sibu , but not avail here. I juz wondering whether West Msia is selling this product coz it is good to recommend to all mommies to prevent mosquito bites for their babies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Mery it's really work for mosquito bite? Yesterday Natalie bite by mosquito and leave scar there and it really work? It's time i saw this product at ur blog. Thanks for the information :)

MeRy said...

Ping, So far this anti-mosquito lotion is workable for Ryan n I myself too. U can giv a try *-*

SY said...

J & J product d. I never see in Penang.

My Lil' Monster said...

MEry, I seen it in KL at One U
Not cheap ler. RM25++ I think.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery, good recommendation. Can this lotion work on adult? Haha..As i always bitten by nyamuk! Menyampah!

MeRy said...

Joanne, tis prdt also work for adult, I also used lo....my house smtimes also got lot mosquito..Vlet said its sold at One U...so u can try check it out.

SY, I also can;t find tis prdt at Sibu. I bought from Medan 1.u wan? If my mum got come to Sibu, I can ask her help me buy n I pass to u in Dec if u can wait la.

Vlet, Tis prdt is good. worthy to buy lol.

twins mama said...

i was looking for this too.. but cannot find it here.. so i bought Kidew. anyway, will try to check it out @ 1U if got time.