Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Need a dentist

This few weeks, I kept experiencing toothache on and off and it was killing when the pain strike in the middle of the night, I could not sleep well the whole night.
I did though of going to a dental clinic to get my teeth done,but thinking of going to dental clinic, I was so scared. It reminded me of my childhood where my father brought me to dental clinic after several toothaches experiences. I got more than 10 of my teeths to be cleaned by the dentist at that point of time and it was really pain....every time when came to my turn, I sure would sweat a lot.
But can I bear with the pain every time when it attacks me....of course " NO "..so to solve the main problem at one go, I decided to pay a visit to Dentist Carrickmacross. Same time, I will go for air polishing and teeth whitening treatment. Since I have decided to give my teeth a good treatment for once in a lifetime, and one thing for sure the charges are not that expensive,it is quite reasonable prices.

No comments: