Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Diaperless at Night

It has been few weeks Ryan has been diaperless at night and accident did happened few times, it is hardly Ryan will wake up for pee by himself, instead, I have to wake him up and ask him pee in order to avoid accident happened,but once a while, I overslept even my alarm rang (I must be super tired..can't wake up).
There were few times Ryan will wake up by himself and rushed to take his potty and pee in the middle of the night.
I really hope "One Day"..Ryan will be able to wake up by himself when he has the urge to pee ,instead I have to set an alarm to wake him up to pee... When is that day...? still waiting...

12 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Very soon... wait patiently.. hahaa.. i remember last time i put a pail just outside my room door.. cos i put on double cloth diapers for my kids at night.. and i remember waking up at least once a night to change... those days, pampers were quite expensive..

LittleLamb said...

good for u. i m still too lazy to wake up middle of the night....:(

ChloeRuoyi said...

This is a good start. Maybe you can let him drink less water before bedtime so that he can sleep through until morning? So far, Chloe has been doing that... never woke up to pee at night at all.

Vickylow said...

gambahteh Ryan. Hope you can make it soon.

MeRy said...

Claire : Although I am getting free pampers nowadays from Drypers,but I don't think I will continue to let Ryan put on pampers..he is too big for pampers,should go diaperless by now.Everynight, I have to wake up at least once to ask Ryan wakeup for pee.

Littlelamb : I also lazy...but then must train also lol.

Hweili : Ryan likes to drink water and he is a heaty person,so I have to sacrifice my sleep for his goodness.

Vicky : Yes... I do hope so.

mNhL said...

Avoid fluid before he sleep and let him visit the toilet before he sleep. That might help.

Alice Law said...

Congratulation1 It's a great start for Ryan! Don't worry, very soon your dream will come true!^-^

Anonymous said...

be patient mommy, the one fine day will arrive soon :)

Ann said...

Yeah....I am with LittleLamb....good for you! I too am too lazy to do this!

Small Kucing said...

dont rush,.it will be soon

Serene said...

Well done, Ryan! I hope Xixi will like you too, she still on diaper during bed time, though most of the time wake up dry, but just in case.. I'm too lazy to wake her up. ;p

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

My kids stop drinking milk at night when they go diaperless. I only wake them up to pee if they drink a lot before they go to sleep otherwise they will sleep throughout the night.