Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

CNY angpow packet...

First, I wanna wishes all my blogger friends " Happy Lunar New Year"
Today is the 9th day of Chinese New Year....next Thursday will be Chap Go Meh,there will be another round of steamboat dinner for 3 of us again. I like to prepare steamboat for dinner,it is much more simple and taste delicious.
This year, our chinese new year celebration is more quiet as my MIL is not at home,less relative come for a visit too...so most of the goodies will be whose share? .... 2 ( me and my husband's portion).

As usual, I am still collecting those CNY angpow packets from bank,supermarket and companies. It has been my 7th year of collecting angpow packets and I am still doing it,it has been part of my hobby. Too bad my MIL is not at Sibu this year,so for sure I will have less angpow packets..normally she will help to collect some from her friends and relatives.
But I am very happy that I got some angpow packets through Facebook....and they look very nice. They definitely add to my collection.

For those blogger friends who also collect angpow packets, we can always share our collection (for extra piece). If you guys have any nice angpow packet and wanna share with me...I always welcome it too...

12 comments:

CH Voon said...

i like steamboat very much. easy n full.

you like to collect angpow packet :)

Unknown said...

Happy Chinese Bunny Year!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy CNY to you and family! I have a few nice angpau packets this year. I can post them to you if you want cos I don't collect them and will usually throw them away...

Small Kucing said...

oo u collect angpau pkt ah

Reanaclaire said...

hey .. how to send the packets to u?

MeRy said...

Claire : U can always mail to me if convenience...
Kathy : Yes...I collect those angpows from bank,supermarket,companies..

suituapui said...

My sister collects ang pao packets, I don't. Enjoy your Chap Goh Meh - I will be in KL that night.

MeRy said...

STP : Enjoy ur Chap Go Meh too...

Unknown said...

I am ang pow collector too. Can we exchange?? Emily

Unknown said...

I am ang pow collector too. Can we exchange?? Emily

Wenya said...

Hello, i am a ang pow collector too from sarawak. So can i have some or have an exchange with you? Hope to hear from you soon. This is my e-mail address wenyaeng@gmail.com / wenya_eng@yahoo.com

Angpau Corner said...

Hi are you still collecting it?
Can I exchange with you please?