Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another winning contest .....


It is a backdated post again,I almost forget to post it at my blog till tonight I was flipping through Parenthood Magazine Oct'09 edition and I saw Ryan's pic in there.
Yeah...Ryan win the 'happy holidays with Fiffy' picture contest.
Have received an email from Parenthood and will collect the gift in my Dec trip to KL.
So happy ... it is the second time Ryan pic was posted in Parenthood Magazine.

In addition, I also received an email from MUMCENTRE that Ryan won the PhotoBlog contest for the month of October.Not sure what is the prize for this time, will post it out once I have received the gift.

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...congrats. So many contests won. You are so lucky!

MeRy said...

Mummy Gwen - Thanks...

Cynful Pleasure said...

congratulations on the winnings!!! :D Now, see you in December.. will blog and see who wants to join in to have some fun!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

That's great! Congrats for being a winner of so many things. Chloe has never appeared in a magazine before.

MeRy said...

Cynthia - yeah...very excited about the gathering.
ChloeRuoyi - let's chloe join the photo contest too nextime.