Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

What Am I Busy Lately ???

I am just wondering what am I busy about lately apart from taking care Ryan full-time.Since MIL has started to work on her confinement job, I have to do my own cooking for dinner,been to wet market every weekend and of course have to do some house chores(mopping the living room + kitchen which is usually done by MIL when she is at home...Am I a bad Daughter-In-Law??).

I have not been touching my blog for the past few days since my last post on 10 Aug'09, the reason behind it is because I am addicted to SOMETHING. You might be wondering what's that??
------
-------------
-----------------
'The Little Nyonya' Drama is the movie that I am addicted lately. I just can't wait till 7pm and sit down in front of TV to catch up this Spore drama...Very Touching story about Nyonya & Baba Life in Spore & Malacca.I fall in love with this storyline..I managed to get this drama online via u-tube. Everynight I will spend about 1-2hrs to watch this drama online after dinner.I still have a few more episodes to go (now I am at episode-31)...before it comes to the end(total : 34 episodes).

Sorry for not dropping by all my friends' blog for the time being...Sure I will do it once I have finished with my drama.Not to forget to update my blog too.

For those who are interested to watch this drama, go to this link :
The Little Nyonya
or you can catch up at Astro AEC 7pm Monday-Friday.

15 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

enjoy the shows and we shall look forward for your return after the last episode..

MeRy said...

Cynthia - Sure wil update my blog soon....catching up my show now.

Linda said...

hey.. my mil is also an ex CL lah... she's been to other states, spore, Japan, and even to USA to take care of other's baby when she was a lot younger... :)

How is the little nyonya? great hor... my favourite drama also... hope there won't be anything great soon, cause i'm afraid i'll get hook to the tv/monitor 24 to 7.. haha.... better be a good wife, mother, and daughter in law...

Mummy Moon said...

My hubs and my daughter also into this Nyonya show...

MeRy said...

Linda - I have finished watching The Little Nyonya..Great story line and I even cried on the last few episode esp when Chen-Xi hug YueNiang at the railway.......my tears keep dropping la.....This is the first time I m so addicted to Spore drama,Lastnite wacthed til 2.30am and tonite continued watch till the end liao.

Mummy Moon - Seem alot of ppl like this movie.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...that good ah the drama serial hahaha. You are lucky that you have a MIL to help you leh. OK..will wait for yr return hehe.

mommy to chumsy said...

ooo..so you are also hooked on this series. i haven't started yet :D

MeRy said...

Mummy Gwen - At last I am back...the drama is ended...I stay up overnight watch till finish.

Mummy Chumsy - Faster start to watch this drama...avail at u-tube.Not too late to watch.

Little Kit Boy said...

Hope you have enjoy every episod of your show. I believed it must be a very good show in order to keep you addicted. Btw, it is a good ending story or a sad one?

Moomykin said...

Hahaha... I also got addicted.... to some games on the iPod touch. :P

Me no time to watch TV. Tv always hogged by the boys, or hubby or in-laws. But I'm ok... not Tv addict.

Have a good week.

Moomykin said...

p/s- My Mil also does all the cooking. She rathr do hat than have to deal with my two monkeys. hahaha... So we are ok with her in the kitchen and me with the 2 boys and baby.

Fussy mum said...

What a coincidence! I'm also currently watching Little Nyonya via youtube...so far until ep. 15 only.

You enjoy the drama and will wait for more posts from u soon :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww..another The Lil Nyonya fans, hehe.

Your MIL is a confinement lady?

MeRy said...

Joanne - U also watch The Little Nyonya?? Yup, Mil is a confinement lady..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, I did not watch The Lil Nyonya, but I have heard so much good comment about it.