Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Sunday

Yesterday was Sunday....off day for hubby. So after Ryan woke up & taken his breakfast+shower, we went to Courts jalan-jalan.On way back home, we dropped by a ShowHouse.
We reached home around 1pm.Then we took our lunch, i cooked Bak kut teh soup, we ate with meesuah. Yesterday I cooked Sweet Potato porridge for Ryan.
Around 2pm, Ryan took his nap while I was busy preparing vege for dinners. I just stir-fried brocoli with sausages for the dinner plus Bak Kut Teh soup.
Ryan woke up at 5.30pm....then I saw hubby rushed to toilet...juz wondering what happened to him. OMG ..... he was vomitting, should be some gastric problem again. His face getting pale after vomitting for few times. I decided to bring hubby to a doct(24hrs emergency) while Ryan was taking care by MIL. Ryan has been sticked to me all the time, by the time he doesn't see me around, he will call 'ma ma ma' and getting fussy. No choice, MIL has to bring him go jalan-jalan again.

We reached home around 8plus, after hubby took his medicine, he rest in the bedroom.Ryan is a good boy, he did not kacau his daddy while he was having his rest. Ryan was playing n watching TV(one million star-season 3) till 10pm,of course, with my company.

At 10pm, I brought him to the bedroom...time for his Dreamland.After drinking milk and changing pyjama,I companied him sleep till next morning.

***Sweet Dream.....***
Dated 150209

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Nice sunday

Anonymous said...

HEllo Mer..

How is Alex now? getting better?