Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

What Am I Doin????


Let u all guess what am i doing ??? ^^^^^ think think think...I am trying my best to slot the VCD into daddy's laptop sloter, but apparently, I am not able to do it (dunno how to slot in). Ryan only know how to open the sloter & close it back. Ryan has been learning these method from mommy actually. I used to on CD song for Ryan using these laptop. He will always keep an eye on what I am doing, then he will slowly learn & do it by himself. I better watch out on what I am doing now ***

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ he learn fr u fast!~

Kristie said...

hahaha yes mery... kids are very observant! they will follow what u say too... so must watch what u say or do :)

quEeNie said...

he learn fast

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ryan is so fast in learning all the things you do in daily. So smart!!