Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Recipe : Steamed Egg Cake

At last...... I have the free time to update my blog and as promised, I will  post up the recipe of "steamed egg cake" to share with my bloggers' friend.

It is definitely a simple cake and it taste good.

Ingredients :
125 gr  cake flour ( I used BlueKey-Superfine flour)
150 gr caster sugar
3 eggs
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp 7up/sprite/100 plus (any soda drink)
1 tsp baking powder

Method :
1. Sieved the cake flour ,set aside.
2. Beat egg and sugar in high speed till fluffy (about 10-15mins).
3. Pour in orange juice + soda drink,then reduce the speed to low and continue to beat till mix well.
4. Pour in the cake flour + baking soda,mix well.
5. Steam at high heat for about 30 mins.

Let's give it a try.........

Note : For the picture of this cake, please refer to my previous post.


suituapui said...

No photo?

LittleLamb said...

cake flour is self raising flor? all purpose flour or pau flour or just normal flour? i blur le. currently i got wheat flour at home which i use for pancakes

Yan said...

Thanks for the recipe. I appreciate it.

Vickylow said...

oh orange flavour steam cake, no photo?

MeRy said...

STP & Vickylow : For the picture of the cake, pls refer to my previous post.Thanks.

LittleLamb : I'm using Superfine flour(bluekey brand) n add 1tsp of baking soda.

Yan : You'r most welcome.Happy trying.

Small Kucing said...

thanks for the recipe

Shenny's mommy said...

It seems to make this cake is very simple. I would give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

mommy to chumsy said...

I think i am going to try this soon :) thanks for sharing :D