Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome 2013........

First of all....I would like to wish all my friends " Happy Belated New Year".

This year is definitely a busy day for me as I started to teach tuition during weekends (fri,sat and sat) at one of the tuition centre.
After quitting from my last job more than 7 years ago,...now I am back to the working life again. Pretty tiring for me especially when I have to teach those small kids.Weekdays is my rest day and when come to weekends, I have to get myself ready for the "war" again.

As for Ryan, he is entering a new school for his K2, I am glad that he is enjoying his new school life and so far he is doing well there. But he needs to wake up earlier than last year and have to reach the school before 7.30am (lesson starts at 7.30am).

As for me, the most tiring day for me is Saturday because I have 3 classes on that day. By the time I finish my last class, the clock has stroke 9pm and by the time I reached home, it is about 9.30pm.
My students are mostly from Pri 1, Pri 2 and Pri 3. Some of them can read very well but some of them can't even read simple English words. I am putting my best effort to teach them and hope it will show an improvement in their English.

Stay tuned for my next post.......




7 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow seems like you are very busy!

But most importantly is to enjoy what you are doing =)

Vickylow said...

Oh your life sound so busy. All the best ya.

Simple Person said...

happy new year to you...

suituapui said...

Oh? You're teaching? Good money? Well, whatever it is, it is best to keep oneself occupied and mentally active. Have a great year h=ahead, you and your family!

slavemom said...

Happy 2013 to u too! And all the best in ur new job!

oakleyses said...

gucci, abercrombie and fitch, beats by dre, soccer shoes, nike roshe run, mac cosmetics, valentino shoes, vans, north face outlet, babyliss, soccer jerseys, ralph lauren, herve leger, asics running shoes, nike air max, p90x workout, hollister, wedding dresses, new balance shoes, instyler, nike air max, nike huaraches, nike trainers uk, lululemon, insanity workout, mcm handbags, longchamp uk, ray ban, timberland boots, lancel, hermes belt, chi flat iron, celine handbags, mont blanc pens, baseball bats, reebok outlet, north face outlet, hollister, ghd hair, bottega veneta, louboutin, jimmy choo outlet, converse, ferragamo shoes, oakley, converse outlet, iphone cases, nfl jerseys, hollister clothing, vans outlet

Painting Contractor KL said...

It is almost the end of the year and I am looking forward to have a brand new house next year with wall painting services provided by my friend. Click here for more info!