Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

SomeThing Good for Us...

This week, I received a few prizes from contest that I joined via Facebook....Although not a big prizes (how I wish can strike "big prizes" one day),but I feel happy receiving all the prizes.

1. Maggi Mi Goreng sample
Being the first 3000 consumers registering for free samples of Maggi Mi Goreng , I received a very nice pack of sample....Love the new Maggi Mi Goreng, I like the new taste...but unfortunately, I found the noodle portion is bit small. I think 1 pack is not  enough for me if I am in hungry mood.....oh, big eater ya...***-***















2. POISE liners
I can't remember when I joined this contest,but one thing I can remember, I am using my MIL to join as I don't have a valid Msian IC no,..no choice, I have to use my MIL name & IC no to join this POISE contest and fortunately, I won the prize.....can save my $$ for this month, no need to buy any panty liners for a month.















3. Pirates Boat
Actually I joined this Disney Junior Asia contest quite some times back and I have been waiting for more than a month....never received the prize. After sending them an email, at last I received my prize. The actual prize is not a pirate boat,just some small items.So the other day, when I opened up the parcel sent directly to me from Singapore, I was surprised that Disney Junior Asia changed the prize for me and given me a better prize. Ryan was super happy .... at last have a new toy for him to play with...




3 comments:

Little Kit Boy said...

wah..so many great prizes.

Happy Winning and have a nice weekend too.

Cynful Pleasure said...

congrats on the winning.. POISE is a brand caring for LUL (if you got time, read my blog as I attended the event). Well, it can be use as panty liner also la :p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You won the Pirate Boat? Congrats my dear.

When Sarah first saw the gift from Disney Junior, she liked it alot. She was asking me to let her join the contest but I malas:-)