Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I don't know ITs name...

Last weekend  (Sunday) was a day for me to rest...meaning I no need to wake up so early. Don't ask me what time I woke up.....(malu to say out).
While cleaning my car porch, I saw this beautiful flowers blossomed. This flower was given by my MIL when I moved to my new house, a year ago.
My MIL bought the seed (look like big onion) from Brastagi wet market, a resort place in Medan during her first time visit to Medan.
Frankly speaking, I am not keen in gardening...so what I am doing everyday is watering this plant and plucking away those dead leaves.



.....too bad these flowers can only last less than a week..don't when it will blossom again.
I don't even know the name of this flower...Who can help me?

9 comments:

Vickylow said...

I think it's call Red Amaryllis.

Cynful Pleasure said...

it looks like bunga raya species.. but don't know what's the name though.. hehe..

Little Kit Boy said...

No idea. But why don't you check it out with your MIL since she bought it for you.

suituapui said...

Looks like a lily to me, the =red variety. Mine's pink...

MeRy said...

Little Kit Boy : I think my MIL also don't know the name of this flower.
STP : oh..got pink colour one...must be very nice.

Kitty said...

Yes, it's really nice!

Hayley said...

The flower looks nice!

slavemom said...

It's nice to hv some greens/flowering plants ard the hse. Too bad I dun hv any interest in gardening. :p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I have this type of flower at my garden too but is in pink colour.
This is the first time I see it in red.