Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

What I need...

Having an own house is everyone's dream. I always dream to have my own house rather than staying with my in-laws forever. Of course, after getting a house, there are many more things need to settle like getting furniture, lights,doing some decorations for the house and I need a small garden to make my house looks perfect. I am glad to come across Dallas lawn maintenance ,which is recommended by my cousin. With the service provided by this landscaping company, I can be sure...my garden will always looks lush and healthy. I do noticed that they do accept payment via cash,check and credit card ,definitely a good option. By signing up their service plan, I just need to standby my credit card in hand.

After my garden issue is solved,now I feel like doing some online shopping to pamper myself. I planned to get a personalized tote bags for me and my sister and glad to come across PosyLane.com which have variety of shapes,colours and styles. I prefer those made from canvas as it is stiff and hold straight side very well.This will be a perfect present for my sister.
Next will be present for my nieces and nephews, I am looking for personalized kids backpack.PosyLane.com do have a wide selection of backpacks for toddlers. For the Mint toddler backpacks,they come with small and medium size.For children who love 100% cotton, Stephen Johnson quilted backpacks is the right choice. It does come with matching lunch totes,nap mats, water bottles and sunglasses.
Having an online stores in the market nowadays, I can shop anytime I want with varieties of choices. Just get ready my credit card or using my paypal account for the payment. So convenience!!

1 comment:

CuppyCakeMommy said...

Hi mommy,
do cekidout my blog for educational toys for your kids,

http://www.smart-intelligent-toys.blogspot.com/