Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Acne remover

I was visiting my friend last week and we were chit chatting about our daily life, our kids and also about our skin.
My friend told me that she is suffering from Acne on her neck for the past few months. She feel embarrasing,depressing and low self esteem because of this sickness. She has been seeking for treatment,but it shows very slow recovery.
What is neck acne?..It is basically caused by the pores getting clogged due to a build-up of cells inside pores which stick together and cause a plug. These pores can burst, causing redness and pus to develop.Irritation can also aggravate neck acne.
So I am browsing online for some information on neck acne and came across Acne Remover
book. It provide a complete information on what food help and reduce the acne and what to do with acne problem. I quickly recommended this book to my friend and she is happy to get to know about this book. It definitely help her a lot to cure her acne.

1 comment:

CH Voon said...

Happy Chinese New year 2011 to you and your lovely family.

Wish you prosperous, healthy, delightful & happy rabbit year!