Friday, October 2, 2009
Ryan @ 32 months
I have not been updating my blog for the past one week. Actually, I am more concentrating on MyLot lately. Trying my best to reach my minimum payout and at last I reached my target and I am looking forward for my first payout mid of this month.
Back to my topic, Ryan has reached 32 months old today...so fast, Ryan is going to be 3 years old in another 4 months time.Time for him to go nursery soon next year.
1. Start to self-feeding with spoon.Foods will spill out here and there,bit messy.But it is a good starting for him to learn to feed himself.
2. Can sing some songs(not a complete songs),sometimes he does create his own song.
3. Like to watch Ultraman & Transformers.
He can watch Ultraman everyday and he won't get bored of it.
4. Like to eat mango,previously don't like mango fruit at all.
5. Can put on his own sandal,sometimes will wear it terbalik (left to right and right to left).
6. Super talkactive lately,like to imitate people's talking.
7. Can remember his own name,daddy & mummy's name,Grandma & Grandpa's name.
8. Still like a bird coming out from the cage - prefer to walk himself when going out.
9. Eat adult foods as long as not spicy food.
10. Drink plenty of water and ribena in a day.
and Lots more to be updated...it will be a long list and these are some of the development that I can remember well.