Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Attack ***

My nose was feeling itchy last night...Juz wondering will the flu virus attacking me again?? My body is getting weaker nowadays,easily attacking by flu virus(every month will have flu). Probably I am lacking in consuming Vit C.
Bit of running nose this morning(not worse condition)... will consume my medicine after having my breakfast later.
Hope I will be fine soon as I need to take care Ryan full-time & I don't want the virus transferred to him.

Wish myself have a speedy recovery!!

14 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Take care ya.....
wish u a speedy recovery

Ley Mei said...

take care ya... drink lemon with honey.. i guess it will ease you a bit..

Cynthia said...

MeRy. take care.. and rest well.. :)

cre8tone said...

Take good care!

MommyAngel said...

Take care ya .... wishing you speedy recovery!

MeRy said...

Thanks friends for all ur concern. I'm feeling better now.

Mummy Gwen said...

Speedy recovery to you, Mery. Take care. Glad to know you are better now. My immune system is also not that good anymore.

Fussy mum said...

Glad to know you are feeling better now. Rest well, ok :)

Alice Phua said...

Get well soon! Hope it's not
H1N1! ;-)

A gift from God said...

hope you get well soon! :)

MeRy said...

Friends ...Tq so much for ur kind concern...I m fully recoverd now n back to the blogger life again.

slavemom said...

I'm oso weaker nowadays. I feel it has something to do with sleeping late. But wat to do, if want to hv some ME time after the kids r asleep, hv to sleep late loh. Take care!

MeRy said...

Slavemom - Probably what u said is rite...sometimes I have late sleep too coz wan to surf net n update my blog...juz wan to hav my free time doin my stuffs.

Linda said...

Redoxon.... drink it, when u felt starting to get a little bit sick.... drink 2 tablets mixed with water a day.. (recommended 1 tablet).... hehe...

when i went overseas, i know i would have weaker immune system, so i drink redoxon twice a day, and eat one teaspoon of manuka honey active +15 before i go to sleep... i came back well and healthy...

and drink lots of water lah.... 2ltr a day...