Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where is my HP???

Yesterday morning, Ryan woke up around 9am, then we will play around in the bedroom for a while before feeding him morning breakfast(porridge).I put my hp at bottom of my pillow (on top of my bed). As usual, Ryan likes to climb to my bed since he knows how to walk.Juz dunno why he loves to play with mommy's & daddy's pillow.No choice, I have to get him 1 adult pillow to him at night.(his own pillow just put aside)

After finish tidy up the bed, I went out to sweep the floor while Ryan was busy playing on my bed and he found my hp there. He likes to play with my hp (like to ON the song that I download @ my hp - he loves to listen to linkinpark's song). When I was about to carry him go downstair, Oh.....i realised I can't find my hp @ my pillow there. Then I asked Ryan where is my hp,he also looked around & tried to recall back where he put my HP. Then he climbed up to my bed and pointed my bed. "OMG".....don't tell me he dropped my hp at the back of my bed frame??? I used my house phn to call to my own hp & it is confirm that my hp was at the back of my bed frame. I have to carry the mattress down & push my bed frame out in order to pick up my hp. There is scratches here and there(ooooo.......my heart is pain).I told myself not to put my hp at the lower place as Ryan has been able to grab things around him.
*** A new lesson for me again.....***

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! Naughty Ryan! Natalie also the same so we hide all the HP so she unable to take it. She even throw my hair band to under the bed so we unable to take it out anymore @_@

Better put it away before the thing is lost again. Danger! Danger!

Serene said...

Kids always like to play with hand phone.. better keep it away, as the radiation is no good for us!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww...You have to carry down the mattress in order to take out the hp? That must be very heavy job for you!!
By the way, Ryan likes the Linkin Park song ya? Very rock ya! Which song he likes? "NUMB"?

Kristie said...

hahahha at least ryan can still remember where he put the hp! imagine if he forgot then u have to search high and low!