Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My 15 months old


Time flies and Ryan has grown up to be a toddler......He is 15 1/5 months old now.I am having a hard time to snap his pics nowadays.Whenever I took out a camera, he will rush to me and want to grab the camera. Then he will make a lot of noises if I refused to let him touch the camera. Most of the pics are blur blur as he keeps moving n moving while I am taking his pics. This is 1 of the pic that looks better .... it was taken when Ryan is 15 months old. Does my face looks sleepy...????

7 comments:

SY said...

Mummy wake you up to snap pic huh!hahaha

MeRy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeRy said...

SuYing...tis pic is taken wen Ryan juz wakup...I saw his face blur blur..so faster grab a camera and snap a pic before he gets active.Noti mummy(hahaha)

MeRy said...

SuYing...tis pic is taken wen Ryan juz wakup...I saw his face blur blur..so faster grab a camera and snap a pic before he gets active.Noti mummy(hahaha)

My Lil' Monster said...

So fast turned 15mths hor.. Time really flies

quEeNie said...

his blur blur is so cute....
clever mummy snap when he jus wake up

quEeNie said...

typing error * his blur blur face