Ryan's Sweet Memories

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Shoe Shoe..

Chinese New year is coming soon...another 2 more days and I still can't find any suitable shoes for this Chinese New year.
Suddenly it strike my mind to buy shoes online..it is more convenience & I can get the shoes I want at my doorstep.
I came across a website named Toricks, they are selling all type of ladies shoes.
Their design are great and the most important the price is reasonable too.
After browsing through their pages, I like Pewter mid heel sandals. The design is very nice and the most important it is suitable for pant and skirt usage. So what to wait...let's make my order at the shoes online UK and hope I can get my order before Chinese New Year.

No comments: